Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

Discus and support Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by User Someone, Oct 16, 2023.

1. User Someone
    User Someone Guest

Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher and Minecraft and have tried changing my skin on the website, Nothing works.

:)

User Someone, Oct 16, 2023
  2. User Someone Win User

Thank you, I'll try contacting them now.
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi User Someone,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with changing a skin on Minecraft Java. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, however when it comes in game issue what we can really recommend is directly contact the game studios or game support of the game.

Based on the information provide you already tried to uninstall the launcher and Minecraft game but still the issue persist. So, there is possible chance that it might be an on going issue.

This is for them to further check if this kind of issue is affecting other players as well because it might be an on going issue. Also they have the visibility with the in game server and they have the right tool to conduct a troubleshooting that might help you out with your issue.

Please reach them out you may submit a ticket or contact their support. You may use this link to directly routed to their support page: Home | Minecraft Help

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Squirtle_Blaze Win User

Minecraft Java Skin Wont Show Up

Thank You

Yes when I try to change my skin in Minecraft Java my skin is stuck on the Alex skin but the same skin works for the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft . And I have tried using another skin but that too did not work .
  5. mrfijiplus Win User

After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

Hi there,

No the minecraft website does not show my account owning Java edition. I cannot change my skin or access my player name.

6. CameronSupersan Win User

My gamerpic won't update after I change it

Same thing it won't let me change my picture

why it won't let me chang my gamerpic
Thema:

1. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java? - Similar Threads - Why won't let

2. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  3. Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't Microsoft let me launch Fortnite?: When I went to Epic Games, I downloaded the file for Fortnite. I clicked on the file, but a small screen popped up and said, "The app you are trying to install isn't Microsoft-verified." This...
  4. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  5. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  6. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  7. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  8. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  9. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  10. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...