why wont it allow me to send messages?

Discus and support why wont it allow me to send messages? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox keeps saying ''this message cant be sent from this account'' and then gives me a link to go to....?? b5f6e0b3-a8b6-4950-aa91-57c0cfaa0cd8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by febreezerm, Jan 17, 2017.

1. febreezerm
    febreezerm Guest

xbox keeps saying ''this message cant be sent from this account'' and then gives me a link to go to....??

:)

febreezerm, Jan 17, 2017
  2. xXDeRwEnTXx
    xXDeRwEnTXx Guest
    xbox messages

It wont allow me to send messages on my main account and its says im not banned or anything..?any help?

xXDeRwEnTXx, Jan 17, 2017
  3. Not receiving email to verify live account.

There are no emails in any of my folders. It simply wont send, and wont allow me to change the email address. I cannot do anything at this point.

xSucks4buckSx, Jan 17, 2017
  4. RippenHarra Win User

we need voicemail

I hope it never returns and if it does i would like to check a box that wont allow people to send me voice messages.
  5. BabyAngel3 Win User

Message Help

Im having the same problem, it wont let me send messages even though I dide everything the error message told me. I went to the support website and used my number. But it still hasnt done anything to allow me to message.
  6. Ambassador Kingz Win User

It wont let me send messages

7. DBOYCOOL Win User

Wont let me send messages

try resetting your xbox by holding the power button for 15 seconds if does not work try unplugging it then if that does not work delete your account then put it back on if you know the info-. Hope i helped
  8. AUST1N96 Win User

can't send out messages to friends on xbox live

Same problem here it wont let me play Voice messages, wont let me send messages or join parties. Hopefully it will be fixed soon
Thema:

1. why wont it allow me to send messages? - Similar Threads - why wont allow

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?: I want to play a game that is above my age restriction but is in the allowed apps section of family settings. I can play it on my Xbox but not on cloud gaming. What is happening and how can I fix...