Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

Discus and support Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blake Minor, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Blake Minor
    Blake Minor Guest

Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft...

It won't let ad my account to my Xbox it keeps telling me to go to Microsoft and put in an 8 digit code and there's no where to put a code and iv tried using my device but when it asks for a code it asks if I see a 6 or10 number code when the only code I see is 8 digits I really need help I'm confused

:)

Blake Minor, Jul 18, 2023
  2. ExpensiveBeast2 Win User

Error Code when trying to add PAYPAL 8382025C

This is silly. I've owned a 360 for years but never wanted to have to pay to play online. I finally decided to do it and my Xbox won't allow me to add my PayPal account. Why? Because my gamer profile is linked to a different email account than what my PayPal
    is. Am I expected to open a new PayPal account strictly to be able to buy an Xbox gold membership? I think not! Laughable in my opinion. I guess Microsoft can live without my money.
  3. Janet_C Win User

Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft first and using a code at https//Microsoft/link.com when there's no place to put a code

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Does this pop up when you want to add a profile to a console or when trying to link the Xbox app?

Best regards.
  4. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  5. NLB I aM Wagz Win User

Cant play

It's crap it won't allow me to sign in that's the problem. It is a known issue which is pretty dumb that you cannot play a simple game even without signing in a profile
  6. TOXSiK YOZA Win User

Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

Yes the all pre order content is available in game without the need to download onto xbox hard drive which is why it won't show up in manage add ons . Many thanks all
Thema:

1. Why won't it allow me to add my Xbox profile onto my Xbox without signing into Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Why won't allow

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  6. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  7. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  8. Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to access any of my games, and why does it say I have a service...: I've been having this issue going on for the past week (since Oct. 17). My boyfriend and I share games through the Home Xbox function, though I do have a few games I've bought for myself...
  9. Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I unblock my friend Xbox just won't allow me any way to fix?: It won't let me unblock my friend is there a fix to this anyone? edb7ce27-4a83-44bd-9829-2d32ad8e1e9d
  10. Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...: 80% multiplayer games for HALO Infinite are hacked. What is the point of Gold membership if players using are immediately at a disadvantage? Also using the same game on PC allows for increased...