Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop

Discus and support Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mason Brown2, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Mason Brown2
    Mason Brown2 Guest

I just got a laptop and was setting up the xbox app so i could get gamepass games form the ultimate subscription i have but for some reason it's telling me i need to buy gamepass even though I own gamepass ultimate and I am signed into the account that has it.

:)

Mason Brown2, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Mason! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Try to sign out to your account on:

Xbox app
    Microsoft store
    account.microsoft.com
    account.xbox.com

Then resign in again above. Make sure that the account that has an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is signed in on both the Microsoft/Xbox store and on the Xbox app.

Then check on the Xbox app if you will be able to install games from the game pass library.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. krissyUR Win User

Nat error please help

my laptop also DOES connect to the internet so NOW why wont the ps3 connect? i am so frustrated
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

HALO MCC Reach installation Stuck at 84%

why did you get ultimate for pc, do you own an xbox if not you have just waisted money as you only need gamepass pc.

also what model laptop do you have.
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox console connection to windows 10 laptop?

Consoles always need to be connected to a tv for first setup

Or anything with a hdmi connection

But to do your setup it's not standard connection

Most people use a monitor or a tv

As most laptops don't havr an HDMI in as they are designed for output only

To connect to your laptop wirelessly you need to be on your current network to set it up as you need to connected to the laptop wirelessly to see anything since you don't have a tv

Only other option is xcloud

Which is a monthly subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate which does not need a console

But you need a good connection

You have options you just selecting options that are Harder to do

A laptop capture card is very VERY expensive and limited

You need a serious laptop or computer for that
  6. Grand Moff Gez Win User

Two Point Hospital Game Pass PC

Do you own gamepass or are you gamesharing? Do you have issues with other gamepass games?
    Yes got my own Ultimate Gamepass, all other Gamepass games work fine it seem to be just this game that wont install or run.

Even went as far as to buy the game on the App and still wouldn't install.
Thema:

1. Why wont gamepass ultimate connect to my laptop - Similar Threads - Why wont gamepass

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82