why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in

Discus and support why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i plug my hori wheel into my pc it crashes my forza i have tried re downloading my hori driver but it hasent done anything it wont even start up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by samjoey, Sep 14, 2023.

1. samjoey
    samjoey Guest

when i plug my hori wheel into my pc it crashes my forza i have tried re downloading my hori driver but it hasent done anything it wont even start up

:)

samjoey, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello samjoey,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to use your Hori Wheel in Forza Horizon however the game won't load, or it will crash. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For your reference, please check the game support's guide on how to use the Wheel in the game: Wheel User's Guide – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net). If issue still persist after following the steps, please contact the game support for further assistance: Create a Ticket

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Weasal69 Win User

Logitech G920

I am also having the exact same problem since Friday the 21st of October. Worked fine at night racing F1 22 with my Logitech g920. The next day on Saturday, my Xbox was basically unusable when my wheel was plugged in. Everything’s been so slow and won’t load. And I noticed that when I finally got through on F1… my wheel just wouldn’t work. Wouldn’t change gears or move the car. But when I was trying it with my controller it worked fine…. So then I shut down my Xbox and unplugged my wheel and tried turning it back on. I got into F1 right away. Everything was working. Racing was fine with my controller, so I plugged the wheel back in, and it’s still all messed up. So I’ve come to the conclusion that whatever it going on with my Xbox. It was being caused by my wheel being plugged into my USB port…As we speak I am currently logging into Forza fine now too… with the wheel unplugged…
  4. DOCREV49 Win User

Forza Horizon - two player

I purchased the Forza Hot Wheels but it only loads Forza Horizon? How do you get the Hot Wheels game?
  5. Craig Scott3 Win User

Hori Steering Wheel Not Working

I plugged my wheel into my pc and nothing happened, I have tried the wheel in all ports. Works on the dashboard all buttons and d pad, Open Forza and nothing, No buttons or wheel.
  6. Scrunty Nut Win User

Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

I'm having the same trouble as well! I've used my G923 on my Xbox one every week this year and every night so far this week with no issues whatsoever. Tonight I get on it and there's horrible lag when pressing the Xbox button, when loading games, when playing games.

F1 2022 took ages to load up, when I finally got on track the steering didn't work and the throttle was stuck on max.

I've just loaded up Forza Horizon 5 and the sound is very slow and choppy, the voice actors sound like they are talking into a fan, and the steering cuts in and out.

As soon as I disconnect the wheel it goes instantly back to normal.

Plugging the wheel into my PC shows no signs that the wheel is at fault.

Has there been a recent Xbox one update that could have caused this? I leave my Xbox on standby so I rarely notice when an update happens.
Thema:

1. why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in - Similar Threads - why wont forza

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f