Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

Discus and support Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gundam ULTIMA, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

Cant log into Forza Horizon 5.

:)

Gundam ULTIMA, Jun 13, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the game title

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Forza Horizon 5, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the game and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in?

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in?

Hello noodleGJB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Forza Horizon 5 and is unable to sign in because of the error message: You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Please consider linking your Microsoft account to a game that you purchase on Steam in that way you can sign in to game. The steps can be found here: Link your social network accounts to Xbox | Xbox Support. If it won't work, please try the recommendation from the threads below:

Threads with similar concern:

Forza Horizon 5 Login Issue on Steam - Microsoft Community

Forza Horizon 5 Sign-in needed - Microsoft Community

Based on the support article of Forza, you may also try to clear all Xbox Live credentials from Stream and sign in back to the game to test if issue persist. Please see the steps from this link: Steam - Linking and unlinking an Xbox Live account – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Davide Fiore Win User

"This feature is blocked because your profile does not have sufficient privileges."

Then if it is not needed why i still can't access myltyplayer after doing everything you told me (i am from pc and i installed forza horizon 5 from steam)
  6. Hewils Mervelleo Win User

no puedo comprar Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Hello Claus, I have the same problem. Won't let me buy the Forza Horizon 5 Premiun Edition...
Thema:

1. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ? - Similar Threads - Why won't Forza

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...
  4. Why won't my security protocol work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my security protocol work?: It says my security protocol won't work, but it's the wpa 2/3 wich is on the list of supported protocols 5efb434f-7dc8-4a25-ac46-df81d5803038
  5. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  6. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  7. Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one s blinks and won't open fortnight?: I been having problems with my Xbox one s lately and idk what to do and to broke to get it fix, suggestions 7da4ad2a-bcb1-447b-afa5-e76d0c0dadca
  8. Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't it log me in on Xbox app?: So yesterday I downloaded the Xbox app hoping to connect with friends, download game, etc. But when I clicked sign in I pressed my account then continue, as it normally should. I was put back into...
  9. Why won't multiplayer work on Java?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't multiplayer work on Java?: I have turned on multiplayer through the family settings app, it works on bedrock for my iPad but when I try to play on Java on my MacBook multiplayer still says to change my settings....
  10. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...