why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar?

Discus and support why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx. a36121ec-12db-4f9d-84c2-d9e287a72ebd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Bisson, Mar 31, 2023.

1. James Bisson
    James Bisson Guest

why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar? [​IMG]
    i need help pls be very spiffic so i can understand things thx.

:)

James Bisson, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Thanks for the update! I am glad that the steps has worked for you. If you need more help in the future feel free to post back in the community and we will be more than glad to offer our assistance.

Have a nice day and enjoy gaming!
  3. James Bisson Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue, I found similar case like this in the past. Let us try to further troubleshoot it, you may follow the steps below for us to troubleshoot:

1) Go to the game where you see the error "Sign-In Needed"
    2) without closing the game, turn off your Internet or Wi-Fi
    3) expand the game, press ok
    4) click start game
    5) in the main menu you see "Sign-out", exit the account and the game
    6) you start the game and the login window will appear.

After doing this, try to check if there are still error when launching and playing the game. Kindly let us know how it goes so we can try to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Ben
    hi ben thank you for reaching me this has worked thx for your help i would have not known wut to do without you :)
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow gamer like you. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to this issue, I found similar case like this in the past. Let us try to further troubleshoot it, you may follow the steps below for us to troubleshoot:

1) Go to the game where you see the error "Sign-In Needed"

2) without closing the game, turn off your Internet or Wi-Fi

3) expand the game, press ok

4) click start game

5) in the main menu you see "Sign-out", exit the account and the game

6) you start the game and the login window will appear.

After doing this, try to check if there are still error when launching and playing the game. Kindly let us know how it goes so we can try to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  6. LIZARDUNKO Win User

Question about windows 10 game mode & game bar.

If the game is supported, you'll be able to use it automatically. I'm not sure if that answered your question or not. Let me know!
    So if the game is whitelisted, like Forza Horizon 3, I wont need to enable it in the game bar as long as game mode is on in the settings?
Thema:

1. why wont forza horizon 5 let me log in with x box game bar? - Similar Threads - why wont forza

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in

in XBoX on Windows
    why wont forza load when i plug my wheel in: when i plug my hori wheel into my pc it crashes my forza i have tried re downloading my hori driver but it hasent done anything it wont even start up fa4615a4-a5b1-47c2-a2a0-71e8f452c254
  10. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f