WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER.

Discus and support WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHEN I RESTARTED NEW GAME IT SUDDENLY STARTED TELLING ME TO INSERT DISC WHICH WAS ALREADY IN CONSOLE OR GO TO STORE 809e8eb7-8c56-44e9-814b-e57e81b00b12 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpikierLeader93, Jan 1, 2017.

1. WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER.

WHEN I RESTARTED NEW GAME IT SUDDENLY STARTED TELLING ME TO INSERT DISC WHICH WAS ALREADY IN CONSOLE OR GO TO STORE

:)

SpikierLeader93, Jan 1, 2017
  2. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest
    Xbox wont connect to wireless

try this: settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cash

also try this: remove hard drive and reinsert it

hope that helps

PS you only need one thread

MB5656, Jan 1, 2017
  3. Syncing data for Fallout 4 stuck

no percentage complete, just the intro playing over and over. NOT COOL!!!!

please tell me how to fix.

SadKingBilly78, Jan 1, 2017
  4. 38ca2b12-1c3d-49cd-a Win User

pls help

"Could you tell me more about the types of mods available in Fallout 4's in-game store? Are there any specific benefits to using official mods over third-party ones?"
  5. Deryck Aquila Win User

Ryse Multiplayer loading stuck?

Uninstall the game, then turn off your wireless connection. Then reinsert disc, and download it. With no wireless connection it should only take 25 min to install. After installation is done, reconnect your wireless connection and allow for updates to finish.
    This should allow you to enter multiplayer without it recycling through the loading period over and over.
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Disc error

eject-reinsert...rinse and repeat...you can try clearing your cache, unplugging your power brick, uninstalling the blu-ray drivers etc etc etc....but in the end just eject-reinsert over and over till it reads the disk....happens to all my games too, not
    just BF4.....the XB1 apparently uses the cheapest and most worthless optical drive on the planet......in other words, it's your console (just like me and everyone else having this problem)
  7. Nursemorph Win User

Please help

My Series X that I've had for over a month and probably played 20 movies on it without issue...yesterday had a disc that wouldn't play, took it out and blew on it to remove any possible dust, still didn't play....restarted the console, inserted the disc before it was loaded and it then played fine. Today the same disc wouldn't play but removing and reinserting did the trick.

Might be worth removing and reinserting a few times to see if it's that particular disc...mine made a horrendous noise when it wouldn't play
  8. MLPxPwaddy Win User

Minecraft: Cost - 4 Billion MSP

hey im in new hamshire and it wont let me download mine craft off the site and its over 4 million msp some please tell me when this glitched price is over thank you
Thema:

WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER.

1. WHY WONT FALLOUT 4 LOAD ? EITHER TELLS ME TO GO TO STORE OR REINSERT DISC OVER AND OVER. - Similar Threads - WHY WONT FALLOUT

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why wont my HDMI Cable work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my HDMI Cable work: I was playing while I was at my friends house and I unplugged the hdmi cord to move it back into his room then it just stopped working every time I plug my hdmi cord into the tv and my xbox it...
  4. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  5. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  6. why wont my Xbox recognize any networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my Xbox recognize any networks: my Xbox randomly stopped recognizing any networks. I tried restarting my Xbox but that doesnt work and I found a post about clearing Mac address but that doesn't work anymore. I have an old Xbox...
  7. Why wont my xbox controller connect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox controller connect?: So ive been using my usb c xbox controller for 2 years now and last night it just stopped working, It connects every now and again but when it does connect it immediately disconnects. Is there any...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why wont my Dolby access update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Dolby access update: Hello. So whenever I try and update my dolby access app it will install the 2.54 MB but when finished it will say installation stopped and will repeatedly do this I have restarted my Xbox S hard...
  10. Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Akko keyboard pair with my xbox: My keyboard wont connect with mu xbox for some reason can anyone help ? 00b1d637-3346-42bb-94aa-1cb1d36a215d