why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

Discus and support why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by julissablaze, Nov 13, 2023.

1. julissablaze
    julissablaze Guest

Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards compatible but when i put it in my xbox one it opens the blue ray app and says “Please try a different disc. We can’t play this one.” LMK if there is an easy answer to this i just wanna reminisce on the good times with bo2 zombie :,(

:)

julissablaze, Nov 13, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Julissablaze, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand you're having trouble playing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 disc on your Xbox One

Here are some suggestions that might help you solve this problem:

Check game compatibility: Make sure the game is compatible with the Xbox One

Restart the console: Sometimes a simple restart can solve many technical problems, it is a step that you cannot skip please

Check Internet Connection: Make sure your Xbox is properly connected to the Internet

Check disk status: Examine the back of the disk. It is scratched? If there are too many scratches or dirt, the console may not be able to read a disc

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. BiZz N1 Win User

Disc drive ( Chinese ) rubbish

Why does my Xbox series x 87 days old not play any disc whatsoever ?? Won’t play Xbox one game Xbox 360 dvd or Blu-ray won’t play anything it’s the 5th Xbox on the spin to do this ? What’s going on with these crappy drives and power mode ( Microsoft won’t admit there’s a massive problem with their disc drives ! That’s facts
    YouTube has like 50 videos of people not being able to play a game they own on disc I think I’ll get full refund and buy PS5 no way will a Sony product not read discs
  4. CoKilla651 Win User

My L4D2 disc won’t work, my Xbox doesn’t load it

Oof
    Yes, just this one disc, portal works, CoD BO2 works. Its strange.
  5. smileskybird Win User

What is the first thing you are going to do on CoD: Black Ops 3?

THE TUTORIAL!!!

Just kidding, I might go straight to zombies. I'm boss at it in COD BO2. I have the most kills/headshots/grenade kills, out of my full Xbox 360 friends list, and at least half my friends list play COD BO2. I've tried COD AW zombies on Xbox 1.... it just
    isn't the same. However I will be getting Star Wars Battlefront first, when it launches, then I'll get COD maybe next month or January next year. I'm still getting backlog heaps in Forza 6, Halo 5 on Xbox 1. But when most of my friends play on last gen including
    me, prefer playing COD BO2 and Minecraft heaps upon heaps, you know why I'm getting back logged in stuff.
  6. TossedCrane219 Win User

Downloaded games won't work anymore!

I forgot to add that i downloaded Cod Bo2, not buy the disc
Thema:

1. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x? - Similar Threads - why won’t COD

2. Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox one connect to my WiFi but will connect to my hotspot?: My Xbox one is not connecting to my WiFi even though my password is correct. My Xbox one has been doing this sense June 21, 2024. It’s not the router or the model. I use AT&T WiFi and this problem...
  3. my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won’t connect to wifi after the recent server issue and i don’t know why: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  4. Why won’t my new Xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my new Xbox update: Why won’t my new Xbox x series update so I can log in 652ad2f8-8a65-4b7d-8e5d-2da29ced1bbf
  5. My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox won’t register discs and i don’t know why: I bought an Xbox one a while back but i never use it because i have a ps5. But recently i’ve wanted to play my old 360 discs and they won’t register. is this a common issue? submitted by...
  6. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  7. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....
  8. Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF: It won’t let me play COD MWF on multiplayer and it only show up 4 data packs when I go to manage game and adding but when I go in the game to see what packs I’m missing it says that I have them...
  9. I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why?: I bought cod points via I bought them physically and they won’t show up on my account, why? 8d6999ea-a7e5-4d0b-bd53-976ddaf18033
  10. When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I went to download a dlc to cod black ops 3 zombies. It plain out won’t install. Why...: I got black ops 3 to play zombies and went to buy and download a dlc and it won’t install. What do I do 47393741-3325-4beb-b7ad-7b87b9f44297