why will the refund form not allow me to submit it?

Discus and support why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? dfc00e8c-cab2-47a3-9cdc-b06921500714 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dakotacoburn, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dakotacoburn
    dakotacoburn Guest

:)

dakotacoburn, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello dakotacoburn,

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums. Just to clarify, have you tried to clear the cache on the browser that you're using? If not, I would suggest doing so. I would also suggest using a different browser or a different device all together. Are
    you using an iOS device because sometimes the website has had issues working properly through an iOS device.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. lochysharp Win User

Fraudulent / Illegal Digital purchases on my sons account

The refund form, after 2 hours of input is not allowing submit to be clicked..... What is the fraud prevention or purchases support phone number?
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Unable to submit refund form

Have you tried the request form link?

https://xbox.com/refund

Found the guide here where you can read more about the refund process

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey JacobAley,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    JacobAley!
  6. JacobAley Win User

Thank you So Much!! I changed from Safari to Google Chrome and went through straight away. You're a Legend.....Stay safe through these crazy times.
Thema:

1. why will the refund form not allow me to submit it? - Similar Threads - why refund form

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  4. Why does it take so long to get a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it take so long to get a refund: i requested a refund at the beginning of january and still not got the money back. The refund status is request approved and my friend was even able to get theirs back a couple days after...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  8. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  9. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b