Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

Discus and support Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Courtney Hughes, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load?

I still have an Xbox 360 and everytime I try to watch one of the movie apps, it says troubleshooting. I have great internet service also.

:)

Courtney Hughes, Jul 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Many of them have ceased supporting the Xbox 360
  3. Allebas Win User

Turn off narrator Xbox 360

The narrator option is only available for Xbox one not Xbox 360. If your watching a movie via the movie app check the movie and app settings.
  4. Spawn Of Apathy Win User

Random skips

I too am having this issue.

--

It doesn't happen to me with recently added episodes, but with everything else it does. It's highly annoying.

--

The whole app needs to be addressed. On the main page there is no voice command to get to "Que", because that entire row doesn't have "left" or "right" voice commands. My Que should be the first thing listed. Not tv, not movies, not trailers, not kids. My
    Que. It's why I loaded the app to begin with. The overall design and layout of the app was better on the Xbox 360. The XB1 app seems like a convoluted mess to navigate. I shouldn't have to go through so many screens just to play an episode from my Que.

--

And yeah, this streaming issue that the app has, that Netflix does not, that the app on the Xbox 360 does not, needs to be fixed.
  5. MegaHedgehog703 Win User

Is the Microsoft Movies and TV App disontinued?

Thanks for the reply, however that has nothing to do with my question. I'm trying to view these movies on an xbox 360, which is an xbox console, using microsoft movies and tv, which is available as an app on the xbox 360.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Movie problems

Ok, on the dashboard go to Video then select My Video Apps. Choose Xbox Video and wait for it to load.

When it loads choose My Videos and then My Movies (or My TV Shows). The videos that you purchased should be available there for replay.
Thema:

1. Why will the movie apps on my Xbox 360 not load? - Similar Threads - Why movie apps

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  4. Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies ?: Why is my xbox only allocating 2.1gig for movies, I have removed all the apps except for essential ones and checked every apps usage which shows 0 for them all, I thought I should have 12 or 15gig...
  5. Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movie and TV app not working?: The Xbox 360 movies and tv app isn't working again... Similar situation that lasted from this past spring all the way into the summer with no one communicating to anyone about the situation. Can...
  6. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...
  7. Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I download the Movies and TV app it does not work: I have a xbox one first Gen, and the app says installing but nonething happens a3b895d8-4c05-4bc8-a87b-a1ea20983531
  8. Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the **** cant i watch what i pre orderd..the movie release date has passed but im not...: I've tried everything on my side of the problem...perhaps if you could reimburse or accept a return on the latest pre oder of John Wick 4..that would help..so i can buy it on a different app to...
  9. Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased...: Why is the Xbox 360 Movies and TV app no longer available? Can't watch any purchased movies or TV on the Xbox 360? The app works perfectly for Xbox One and Series XlS though. A bunch of people...
  10. Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available?: Why is the Movies and TV app on Xbox 360 no longer available? Is it being worked on or has it been shut down? Multiple people have complained about it, but there hasn't been any answers......