Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS?

Discus and support Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Although my account is not a child’s one, it will not allow me to play multiplayer Minecraft on IOS. I can’t find any settings to change this. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oscar B2, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Oscar B2
    Oscar B2 Guest

Although my account is not a child’s one, it will not allow me to play multiplayer Minecraft on IOS. I can’t find any settings to change this. Please help.

:)

Oscar B2, Jun 16, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Oscar! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

It is talkng about your online safety and privacy settings

Sign in to your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety

Make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  3. JonhritcheTagaro Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

I downloaded the Xbox family app for my son and turn on allow multiplayer for him, but he still is not able to play multiplayer minecraft. Can anyone help?
    How to fix Minecraft account
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

I don't know why I can't still play multiplayer

I have multiplayer ALLOWED but I can't still play multiplayer on minecraft why?
    maybe you don't have xbox live or its just a bug
  5. Darth Krevan Win User

Minecraft Cross Play Issues

I have minecraft on ios and I enjoy playing with my friends on their worlds. I can join theirs no problem, but they cant join mine and i don’t know why.
    When creating a new world, make sure to select the Multiplayer option on the left side of your screen, and toggle the
    Multiplayer Game option. While in that same window, make sure that the
    Microsoft Account Settings drop down has your preferred invite settings.
  6. Vanessaez Win User

Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

Hello Thunder C, my name is Vanessa, and I would be happy to help.

Why is Microsoft Families not allowing my child to play in multiplayer mode?

I am very sorry for the problems you are having with Microsoft Families. I understand that it can be frustrating when something does not work as it should.

There are several reasons why Microsoft Families might be preventing your child from playing in multiplayer mode. One possibility is that the age restrictions are not set up correctly. Make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.

Another possibility is that your child does not have a Microsoft account. If so, you will need to create an account for them and add them to your Microsoft family.

Finally, it is also possible that there is a problem with the Minecraft software. Try reinstalling the game to see if that resolves the problem.

Here are some specific steps you can follow to try to troubleshoot the problem:

Check age restrictions. Open the Xbox Family app and go to "Settings". Then, select "Content restrictions" and make sure that the age restrictions for multiplayer mode are set to "Allow". You can also try increasing the maximum allowed age for multiplayer mode.
    Check if your child has a Microsoft account. If they do not have an account, you will need to create one for them. To do this, go to the Microsoft accounts website and click "Create account".
    Reinstall Minecraft. To do this, open the Microsoft Store app and search for Minecraft. Then, click "Install".

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
Thema:

1. Why will my account not allow me to play Minecraft multiplayer on IOS? - Similar Threads - Why account allow

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  6. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  7. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  8. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91
  9. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...
  10. Why is my account not allowed to connect to the XBOX network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my account not allowed to connect to the XBOX network: I received a notice on my screen while trying to play COD that my current profile was not allowed to play on the XBOX Network. I have not received any notifications as to why. Please let me know...