Why why why

Discus and support Why why why in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why has it still been over a year and i have over 24,000 live reward points and still have yet to see any of that i would like to make purchases this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DK PARANOIA, Nov 19, 2016.

1. DK PARANOIA
    DK PARANOIA Guest

Why why why

Why has it still been over a year and i have over 24,000 live reward points and still have yet to see any of that i would like to make purchases this weekend during the sales but i cant because we still cant find a solution im extremely fed up and really
    and thinking about leaving my xbox. i have been paitent but i have yet to see a resolvement but other with the same issue have gotten their resolved im pissed off now and i demand a fix

:)

DK PARANOIA, Nov 19, 2016
  2. AnneJen60
    AnneJen60 Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY I CAN´T PLAY DAILY CHALLENGS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AnneJen60, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.

Mister Maka, Nov 19, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Why why why

Hello DK PARANOIA,

The only major deposit issue we are able to resolve is the currency mismatch issue where users enroll under one region and then migrate to another. Your deposit issue with your billable accounts is still being worked on by another team. We apologize for
    the inconvenience that this issue is causing. We're sorry to hear about your frustrations with the program. We'll take your sentiment and feedback and provide it to the appropriate team.

XBLRewards8, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why why why