Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work

Discus and support Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I click my right joystick I click left can't run, I click my right it shuts down my phone. What can i do it's like my controller is my phone and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremy Cruz, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Jeremy Cruz
    Jeremy Cruz Guest

I click my right joystick I click left can't run, I click my right it shuts down my phone. What can i do it's like my controller is my phone and the sticks are assigned to pwer button and I wouldn't know what the left stick does cuz it as if it's blank so the game thinks does buttons don't work

Sorry if t may sound confusing

Would appreciate help

:)

Jeremy Cruz, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Jeremy Cruz Win User

I can do it thru my Xbox right
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Yes, you can do this process on your Xbox as well.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Thanks for answering my questions, Jeremy.

Do you have access to a Windows PC?
    If your answer is affirmative, please connect the controller via USB and open the Accessories app (you may need to download it if it's not installed).

When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory. Install the update.

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

Once your controller is up-to-date, pair it with your Android tablet and try playing via cloud gaming again (first remove the controller from the known Bluetooth devices).
  5. Jeremy Cruz Win User

I have an Android tablet and I'm using Xbox one controller

I'm using cloud gaming and I've reset reconnected it's like if it's set for power button but I don't know how I would change that
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Jeremy. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

-Is your phone an Android or iOS device?
    -Are you trying to remote play, play via cloud gaming, or is this occurring with a game you downloaded from the Play Store/App Store?
    -What is the controller you have—an Xbox Wireless controller, or one from a different brand?
    -What potential solutions have you tried to solve this issue so far?
    Please describe each one.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Why when I'm connected to my phone my joysticks won't work - Similar Threads - Why I'm connected

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why when I'm in a party am I stuck in game chat and cannot enter party chat.: When I am in a party I am instantly in game chat and whenever I press go to party chat it keeps me in game chat. 9ef27869-43fb-4fef-8ccf-f69b9e4d29fb
  6. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  7. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  8. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  9. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  10. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06