Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

Discus and support Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron Cockrell, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the recent captures section on my Xbox, but whenever I then upload the clip/capture to the Xbox Network I am unable even to access it, whenever this happens it just gives me the error "Something went wrong." I can access these clips through the Xbox app meaning that the clips were successfully put on the network but I am unable to see them on my Xbox for some reason.

:)

Cameron Cockrell, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

Clips in queue

I apologize but that will not be possible. Your friend's game clips may have been uploaded to Xbox Network already that's why it's still visible from there.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

Hack?

when you share a clip to another person it uploads it to the xbox network, his settings must not be set right, as with all clips you upload regardless of feed or not can still be viewed.
  4. Nunya B Win User

Screenshots will not delete from or upload to the Xbox network.

Same issues. So I tried to delete a clip in the app and it said it was unable to. I deleted it from the network with the Xbox one and it deleted. I also deleted a clip from the console hard drive along with several screenshots and that works with no issues.

Sometimes when viewing clips on the network it shows old clips that I've already deleted, but they aren't veiwable. Switching between everything and game clips in manage captures makes them disappear.

This does not happen when I delete clips or screenshots directly from the Xbox one hard drive.

I checked network settings and it says NAT type: Open and all services available.

Still can't delete or upload screenshots at all, only clips.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Screen captures gone.

I really apologize for the trouble that this has caused. It’s really not normal to happen for a game clip to be deleted when we connect to Xbox Network they should always still be there even clips that were uploaded to Xbox Network already should still be visible on our console storage.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Microsoft Xbox Live Cloud Inquiry

Thanks Stan,

I've been trying to get my head around the terms, Xbox network and Onedrive.

Prior to the name change from XBox Live to Xbox network, when you uploaded a screenshot or clip it would appear in the Activity feed of your Xbox profile.

Now the uploaded screenshot or clip is stored before choosing where to share it.

I understand the change is for privacy issues with sharing etc, and much prefer this new system, but wonder if I really need Onedrive if I keep my Xbox network storage space under a limit.

With the Xbox app on my mobile phone I can download from the Xbox network instead of Onedrive.

Does uploading to Xbox network have a storage space limit?

Is there a way to determine storage space used on the Xbox network?
Thema:

Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

1. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working? - Similar Threads - Why upload clips

2. Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dont my clips on xbox upload to onedrive???: This just became a problem now and i dont know what else to do. I power cycles and restarted my xbos, i have a series X plus i have more then enough space, i updated everything. Like what else is...
  3. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why is it not letting me upload my clips to xbox live As soon as it goes to convert it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it not letting me upload my clips to xbox live As soon as it goes to convert it to...: I have no clue what to do I tried hard resetting it i've tried just pressing resetI have no clue what to do I tried hard resetting it I've tried just pressing reset. I've tried resetting the app....
  6. Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?: I have tried power cycling and deleting old clips but nothing works. I have tried taking a screenshot and a game clip yesterday so that I could get them on my phone through the Xbox app but they...
  7. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...
  8. Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?: MIRCROSOFT CLIPS NOT WORKING! Every time I try and delete a clip, it comes right back, please fix it. I cant upload anything to xbox network, when i upload it, xbox says its finish, but when i...
  9. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7