Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

Discus and support Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by maxeverett, Dec 24, 2019.

1. maxeverett
    maxeverett Guest

Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??

:)

maxeverett, Dec 24, 2019
  2. DoD Tickles Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily

Yes theres an offer on 6 month's free spotify premium when you purchase game pass ultimate.
  3. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/spotify-and-xbox-game-pass-faq
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How do I get my discord nitro subcription when I buy the xbox game pass ultimate?

5. choppyseize Win User

Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass PC

How do you redeem the Spotify codes?

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Keep in mind too that the promotion is only available in the US and the UK.

Also it's for new accounts that haven't used any previous promotions.
  6. Isekairens7317 Win User

Game pass offer

I have a question, how can I get the 6 months of spotify premium that gives you the ultimate 3 month game pass offer?
Thema:

1. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it... - Similar Threads - Why try redeem

2. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  5. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  8. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  9. Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my microsoft rewards page keeps refreshing when I try to redeem my robux giftcard?: Everytime I try to confirm my order, it keeps refreshing the page. 891827de-cefa-4c7e-b480-5481ca39b013
  10. Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do I keep getting an error when trying to redeem reward points?: Every time I try to redeem my reward points, I keep getting an error saying there’s an issue with my account or order. It has never happened before, I’ve always been able to redeem my points....