Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

Discus and support Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ek)lbapp, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Ek)lbapp
    Ek)lbapp Guest

Why when I try to quick chat in rocket league I can’t because of Microsoft chat ban

Why the hell am I banned from quick chatting in a game I can’t even quick chat to any of my team8’s how are they able to control that much when I try to quick chat “nice shot” i get that stupid error “notice of Xbox enforcement action”

Like really dude?

I’m banned from using comms that the game gives you to send using your D-pad and I can’t even utilize them because of Microsoft?

I’m getting a pc soon anyways so it dosent matter but why in the hell is it like this?

That’s way to much reach and why are they controlling what the game gave me to use as quick chatting commands and denying me from using them?

That’s absurd

:)

Ek)lbapp, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: