why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

Discus and support why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by catherine Harvengt, Apr 24, 2023.

1. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass,

when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it,
    i tried to uninstall ubisoft connect to let the xbox app install it itself but after it installs back the ubisoft app, it does an update et then same problem happens

it lunches the app but nothing pops up et the game does not start the instalation

i really don't want to buy the game cause its on the game pass

:)

catherine Harvengt, Apr 24, 2023
  2. TheAce49 Win User

Watch Dogs install problem

when I installed my Watch Dogs game on my xbox 360 it installs but then it ask's for disk 2 all the game says on the Screen Loading and that's all it does
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft connect and when it detects that i already have it it does nothing

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to fix this, please make sure that your Windows, Device Drivers, Xbox, and gaming services are up to date:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for Updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have been downloaded, select Install Now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For Xbox and Gaming Services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Here's the reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Please let me know if it works.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Running Game Issue

Hi,

The PC version Watch Dogs 2 isn't sold directly from Microsoft. To get support, you'll need to go through
    Ubisoft's support site.

Note: Watch Dog 2's 'Anti Cheat' software should already be included in the game download. If it's missing it means there is either 1. something wrong with the installation on your computer or 2. you have a pirated version of the game.
  5. Alanboi Win User

It won't let me play Watch Dogs 2

it doesnt let me play watch dogs 2 and every time i try to play it i go to trial but i have the disc fir watchdogs2 and it still doesnt let play me from the Installation
  6. TheMCPanda Win User

Game is not marked as owned

season pass does show up as being owned there are two dlc that don't show up as being owned yet they are in the gold edition it did let me install them before the dlc mentioned are Watch Dogs 2 Punk Rock Pack and the Urban Artist Pack besides them not showing
    as being owned the game has worked fine for me with no issues (all gold edition dlc installed with no issues when i first got the game)
Thema:

why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

1. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft... - Similar Threads - why try install

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  5. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  6. Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do all the games I try to install or updated say installation stopped?: [mod removed - personal information] 2f3488e0-88b5-47a4-9fc8-d95fe203566f
  7. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  8. Why does my Xbox Series s say installation stopped when I try to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series s say installation stopped when I try to download a game: Please help me with this e27504fe-4a78-44ed-9b2f-74d1f58253bc
  9. Why when I try updating/installing Gta5 on my Xbox One S it says “installation stopped”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try updating/installing Gta5 on my Xbox One S it says “installation stopped”?: I tried updating my Gta 5 on my xbox one s and it would say “installation stopped” so after resetting the xbox and making sure I had storage I tried again and it would not work. Therefore I...
  10. Why does it not install when I try to install a game from the game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it not install when I try to install a game from the game pass?: Yesterday I bought the game pass when I tried to install a game, Hollow Knight, I couldn't, I tried it several times, I even looked for a way to repair it but it only came out that I had to wait...