Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

Discus and support Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomaticSum77860, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i noticed the back panel is protuding a little never thought anything of it. Im now thinking i need to get it looked at and fixed. Unfortunately the warranty is no longer available.

:)

SomaticSum77860, Jun 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud ticking noise?

If you've had a series X for only a few months, it is still under warranty
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud ticking noise?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Unfortunately, Since this is a hardware issue the best way to resolve this would be to have it looked at by a professional as you have stated. There is no other way to go about this. I hope everything works out.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. Xenokai Win User

Is this normal ? Video attached.

Um mine makes a simluar sound when i first insert it, ive found if the disc is perfectly flat and even when inserting it, it doesnt make that sound. So it may just be how its designed. Try making sure it perfectly horizonatal when inserting it and see
    if it makes the sound. Never heard it when removing the disc. I think it may be normal, mine isnt that loud and kinda just sounds like the case rattleing a little. If yours is like mine it does work correctly doesnt it?
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Halo 5 xbox one console

Is it only doing it when you insert the disc or the whole time? How loud is it?

If it’s worrisome or bothersome take it back and exchange it. It should be making any noise and especially a grinding noise.
  6. BlackDeath3006 Win User

Disc won't go in to Xbox one

my consle does the same thing to but only on rare occasions, when I try to insert my disc it wont take it at all but it still makes the same sound as when it is takeing a disc
Thema:

Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

1. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud... - Similar Threads - Why try insert

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  5. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  6. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  7. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  8. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  9. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  10. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...