why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...

Discus and support why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I had downloaded curseforge and got up to the bit where i had to sign in on the minecraft launcher i again. I actually forgot the email & password... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jasmine Plazuelo, Jul 4, 2023.

1. why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...

So, I had downloaded curseforge and got up to the bit where i had to sign in on the minecraft launcher i again. I actually forgot the email & password but i got it back from my brother. So i signed in, but it ended up making a new Xbox account for me (Ive tried it lots, i ended up getting THREE? I dont know where the third one came from.)

:)

Jasmine Plazuelo, Jul 4, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

why when i tried to sign into my minecraft account it made me make a new xbox account even...