Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

Discus and support Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Corri, Nov 9, 2023.

1. James Corri
    James Corri Guest

Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not

This is the exact thing it says in my refund request

Request denied

Denied on: 04/11/2023Order number: 3657791287Service request number:7026809743

DetailsCustomers are eligible for a limited number of refunds per year, and you've reached your limit for this year.

:)

James Corri, Nov 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: