Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

Discus and support Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later ec471f8a-c6bb-47cc-9156-9b0cb47b7d0f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mark dack, Sep 7, 2023.

1. mark dack
    mark dack Guest

why is it saying unable to get a call back and to try again later

:)

mark dack, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Rodelio P. Win User

Hi mark!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

With your query, could you please try to follow these steps below on contacting live support:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.

Regards,

RodelioP.
  3. Supreme Lebz Win User

when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later

I am unable to contact agent i gave my uk phone number to uk region all i got was we’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I am not certain what it is you need assistance with. Is it getting in hold of Microsoft Support? If that is the case, you can do so here: support.microsoft.com

Please let me know if there is any other way I can assist you.

I hope this resolves your issue.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

6. game sholplays Win User

My account was hacked and the recovery form doesn't help

It says "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." Is it because of my country or something.
Thema:

1. Why when I go to request a call back it says unable and to try again later - Similar Threads - Why request call

2. Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send a friend request using the xbox app?: Is there something wrong with my account that's blocking me from send a friend request? Please help me solve this issue 05ee4fb6-b8ba-4d95-b3d8-3cdcc043efa9
  3. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  4. Why is my refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my refund request denied: I did every thing required and it still got denied please help me d1c1b0d1-78ed-43b0-8885-85a5035b33b0
  5. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  6. Why my request for refund is denied?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my request for refund is denied?: Why my request for refund is denied? 5f2b1ecf-39d8-4e1a-9fd1-13995bf9e6ab
  7. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...
  8. Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I request a call back? This morning the agent hung up on me.: I need help with my Xbox app. Not a big deal, I have been putting off dealing with it for a couple of months. The Xbox Support website can't help me, I requested a call back this morning. On the...
  9. Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I click the link for request a call or talk to virtual rep. Keeps timing out....: Need help trying to reach customer service. 184b474f-25b9-45e4-91ce-197dc3bdb913
  10. Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck: Why is my request for a call back not working been 4 days of different times an no luck All I want to do is get an answer as to why my friends list is completely gone and I’ve tried all the basic...