Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

Discus and support Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V1T4M1N S, Oct 20, 2023.

1. V1T4M1N S
    V1T4M1N S Guest

Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new captures on it when I take them. But when I try to copy over the captures from the Xbox network or the internal over to the external, they never show up even if it says the copy was successful.

:)

V1T4M1N S, Oct 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: