Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?

Discus and support Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a search and destroy game until my whole screen froze mid round. A few seconds later my xbox shut off. When i go and turn it back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by akim �, Jun 14, 2023.

1. akim �
    akim � Guest

I was playing a search and destroy game until my whole screen froze mid round. A few seconds later my xbox shut off. When i go and turn it back on and load back on to Call of Duty my whole rank is reset to 1. I was level 400+ previously and had cod points purchased. Anyone know what to do?

:)

akim �, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi akim 💰,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We understand that you encountered problem while playing Call of Duty. As per description, the whole screen froze in the middle of the game followed the shutting off of Xbox console. When you turn back the game the game rank go back to level 1.

The best approach for this issue is to get in touch with Activision support. Since your rank or stats have been reset after a game shut off, you can contact them and request to have corrupted rank or stats restored.

However, they cannot guarantee the restoration of rank or stats. You can contact them through their website by selecting your platform. Reset Stats and Ranks in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (activision.com).

For your additional questions related to the issue, we suggest posting it on their website as they have also support teams.

Because this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, let's close the topic. If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. aliensurfer Win User

I have just had this happen tonight on my PC. On first launch it said the game hadn't shut down properly last time, but it was shut down properly and only last night. When i logged on, it was as if I had never played the game, I was back to level one, all my unlocks etc gone.
  4. onyxishere Win User

COD: GHOST

5. The Evil Joker6 Win User

"Infected Lobbies ?"

Hello. If your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare stats are negative and you cannot play the game online, it likely means that your stats are corrupted. If this is the case, you have the option of resetting your stats. -

Having your stats reset will take you back to Level 1 as though you have never played the Game. Please note that once you have Submitted a reset request, it cannot be undone. Stat resets cannot be reversed or restored.

Go here -
    support.activision.com/.../Resetting-your-Call-of-Duty-4-Modern-Warfare-stats-for-Xbox-360
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why don't any of these games I'm downloading have tutorials?

The first level of the story mode of a call duty game is the tutorial
Thema:

1. Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty? - Similar Threads - Why were levels

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  6. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  7. Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x: Okay so this was a long time ago(Christmas 2020) but i had gotten the Xbox series x and when I went to switch over to it all was fine until I went onto my Xbox one and ALL of my clips and captures...
  8. Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...: I had blocked someone from months ago and I never unblocked them and they still managed to find a way to message and invite me and continue to harass me and I can’t understand why I’m trying to...
  9. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72
  10. Why were the friend notifications removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were the friend notifications removed?: I know that friend notifications were removed. I was wondering why. 5d9ace76-0c6d-49d0-8e2d-b57870994826