Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

Discus and support Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King Koopah, Dec 22, 2023.

1. King Koopah
    King Koopah Guest

Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to rebuy the game. Well that's frustrating, what is more frustrating is that they decided to delete all of my achievements from when I first played the game. I have to wonder did they delete my achievements in order to make me believe that I never played the game? I played that game for months and I will remember it for the rest of my life so that's not going to work. It's one thing to make me rebuy a game that I've already bought but why did Microsoft delete the achievements associated with my first playthrough?

:)

King Koopah, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for it also deleted?

Hi King, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Let me understand, you bought a new Xbox, right? and when you go to your library the game doesn't appear? Or was just the game data deleted?

Best regards
    Jhon
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

A game I bought years ago is no longer in my library.

Hi LuccaCorato, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to install the game via the Microsoft Store instead of the Xbox App?

Please, open the Microsoft Store by typing "Store" on your Windows Search Bar.

On the Microsoft Store, type your game name: "Master Chief Collection".

Load the game page and click on "Install".

This should work.

In case you still have issues, reset the Microsoft Store first and repeat the previous process.

To Reset the Store, Press the Windows Key + R > Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let me know if it works!

[​IMG]
  4. Sniper1gerbil Win User

Exclamation Marks on games

I bought all my

digital games from the microsoft store on my xbox years ago and this exclamation tringle is on all my games as of today i have my bank statements proving it so why am i seeing this
  5. Chris_8472 Win User

Conan Exiles missing from Owned games list

I have the same issue. Bought the game a few years ago, and all dlc afterwards, but now it's missing from the library. Did a factory reset, but that didn’t fix the issue
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Game I bought years ago doesn't appear on my library

To check and see what games you own, go to https://account.xbox.com/en-us/MyGames

This will show you the games your account has. If the game you're looking for is not your account its probably on the other account.

Also, Sleeping Dogs may have been one of the Games with Gold...so you may not have access to it if you don't have an active Xbox Live Gold sub.
Thema:

1. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for... - Similar Threads - Why was game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  8. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  9. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  10. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...