Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

Discus and support Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HUNT3RS ALL PRO, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone, and it being inappropriate without myself knowing until returning home and seeing my account being permanently suspended with no way of appeal and no way to claim it back. I would like to know why this happened and why my account was permanently suspended for this without a warning or notice. Especially because I have had my account for over ten years and have never had a suspension, problem or issue with Microsoft or Xbox Live. I would like a chance or possible way to reclaim my account considering this is my first ever issue with being suspended, and for it to be permanent is surprising to me and would like a chance to have it back. Thank you for listening and hopefully helping me with this issue.

:)

HUNT3RS ALL PRO, Aug 21, 2023
  2. HUNT3RS ALL PRO Win User

Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or notice for an inappropriate gamer picture?

Hey Fernando. Thank you for responding. Sadly, this is my issue. They are not allowing me to submit a case review for my issue. From what I’ve read it is due to the “permanent suspension” punishment, and I don’t understand the reasoning to why I can not submit this to someone. Especially because I do believe this is a possible mistake with what my possible punishment may have been intended to be. I would appreciate a possible solution for this to still be reviewed and solved, allowing them to hopefully reconsider my suspension and myself having the opportunity to earn the account I’ve had for 12 years back. Thank you for responding either way Fernando, and I hope this all gets resolved!
  3. frank the tank1 Win User

Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or notice for an inappropriate gamer picture?

I have just received a suspension for an inappropriate gamertag that I’ve had for 10+ years. Long story short Xbox sucks and we should just move our community to a far superior console in in Playstation 5.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Unfortunately for the review and only for the form but as it has already been done and the suspension was permanent, I believe there is not much to be done.

Sincerely , Fernando
  5. HUNT3RS ALL PRO Win User

I also would like to mention that since this incident accrued to my account without a warning, I have patiently waited two months for the Microsoft team to possible reconsider and resolve this issue or possibly review on their own. Sadly nothing has changed, and I still do not have any option to appeal this, have someone review this case, or a way to communicate to anyone on a possible solution to what many other people have had much smaller consequences for from my research. When researching my issue, many others have either a warning or 24 hour suspension or a restricted gamer picture for a duration of time to begin with when facing this issue. If anybody could explain this to me or have a possible way to somehow get my suspension reviewed by the Microsoft and resolve this issue it would be more than greatly appreciated. (Reminder that my account is not eligible for a case review due to a permanent suspension, even though I have never had a problem with Microsoft or Xbox Live) Thank you to whoever may be reading, and considering to help.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Thema:

Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

1. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or... - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...