Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

Discus and support Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToolPunk, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ToolPunk
    ToolPunk Guest

Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide to pay $19 to use DEV Mode which I am locked out of with no answer as to why! The DEV Mode activation
    tool is stuck at "Almost There" and after going into DEV Mode once using the LB RB LT RT method, then choosing to leave, LB RB LT RT does not work anymore. I don't know what to do and can find nothing online.

:)

ToolPunk, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Rich Tobias 2 Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

Jerbear thanx for the reply but i already looked thru all that... My main question is why i was able to delete or never got cant remember the dev mode settings tab where it hav a big leave dev mode button... I also have no way to sideload.... This is a huge
    problem for evereyone on this dev mode as i cant get settings tab ???
  4. Rich Tobias 2 Win User

Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have no leave dev mode button!!!

Thanx angel but wont that delete the dev mode ? As id rather keep it as i need to get to work on my project but if thats the only way to get back to retail mode then i guess i have to from xbx settings..... Thanx
  5. MichaelHeld2 Win User

How do I sign up for Partner Individual Account?

Hi, I got it working. I searched for dev mode on my Xbox. It gave me a link. I created a new .onMicrosoft.com email. Then it gave me the option Individual. I paid for it. I had to use a Gmail address for setting up dev mode. Inside my Xbox. Test user. Now I have Retroarch. Super happy. Thanks for the help!
  6. Nade1516 Win User

No Party able in dev mode

No not the insider Programm i think I use the officail dev mode app to switch my xbox to dev mode from retail
Thema:

1. Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode - Similar Threads - Why was question

2. Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you guys never help and when you do you provide an answer that wasn't the question.: I am trying to redeem Xbox play points for a ten dollar gift card. When I did the phone verification it took a half hour for the code to go through so naturally I thought it was a connection issue...
  3. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  4. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...
  5. My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My question is expiration May 1, 2024 why ??: I got suspended for two days because I told someone a bad word I had reasons to because he was bullying me for no reason because I didn’t do anything to him and he was saying bad about my family...
  6. Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for my console Xbox Series X- Halo Edition: Anyone know why home dashboard is...: I was using my Xbox Series X console last night and all of the sudden the console got stuck in black screen. When I went to Xbox home dashboard to eject the disc with the controller and it won't...
  7. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  8. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...
  9. I have a question why cant i see

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question why cant i see: why cant i see the report ui in the messages tab i restarted my xbox and hard restarted as well please help me with my problem submitted by /u/lilpeep1234yt [link] [comments]
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7