Why was my post about the block feature removed

Discus and support Why was my post about the block feature removed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Aug 17, 2023.

1. Why was my post about the block feature removed

Just a bit ago I posted a posted about the block feature being removed and people abusing it and it was removed. I was wondering whys it was removed. I wasn't spamming at all.

:)

Metroid Meister, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Because you already have similar threads related to that topic. As mentioned in the forum guidelines duplicate posts will be removed.
  3. RobertLashley1 Win User

Deleting mass amounts of friends

The link is a old reddit post the feature was removed off of xbox.com idk why tbh
  4. JamesDeno Win User

Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

apparently customer service removed my comment about the unprofessional nature of their “assistance” (giving me a link to forums rather than assisting a customer) and blocked my ability to edit my own post?
  5. WildKinkyFox Win User

Anyone care to respond.

There are a lot of posts about this on this board and other boards. A lot of people are angry about removing the party feature from Netflix.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

issue removing fellow

its an xbox live issue not my profile or console as it shows the same on xbox.com if you care to read my post

Mikeysoonerfan blocking someone normaly removes them as before

XA JJKILLERs i have blocked them and muted the just want them gone off my list
    I did read your post, which is why I suggested removing your account, and downloading it again. Your account is an Xbox live account, so it could be related with the issue you are having.
Thema:

1. Why was my post about the block feature removed - Similar Threads - Why was post

2. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  3. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  4. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  5. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  8. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  9. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  10. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589