Why was my game refund denied immediatly?

Discus and support Why was my game refund denied immediatly? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Lords of the Fallen 2, which was released on October 13, 2023. With only 6 hours of play time most of it involving crashes and issues of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Wanderer770, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Why was my game refund denied immediatly?

I bought Lords of the Fallen 2, which was released on October 13, 2023. With only 6 hours of play time most of it involving crashes and issues of the game not starting. Among the other bountiful of problems when playing the game. You know, actual reasons to make any person wanting to get their money back. So I did just that and requested a refund. I went onto the request pending section right after I sent the message, just to make sure it went through. And it showed I was immediatly denied. Like we aren't talking 3 or 4 hours later this happened immediately. And now I have no way of contacting them to see if it's an issue on their end or even ask why I was immediatly denied. I did check the little info button and all it said was "can't refund digital copies". So now I have even more questions like why have a refund section if digital copies are literally the main source of it and they arent allowed?

:)

The Wanderer770, Oct 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why was my game refund denied immediatly?