WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN...

Discus and support WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] this is so stupid. 26ac0568-c296-4f46-ae43-d1bb3c0e0208 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TitusSalas, Nov 3, 2022.

1. TitusSalas
    TitusSalas Guest

WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN...

WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN... [​IMG]
    this is so stupid.

:)

TitusSalas, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN A GROUP POST!!!???

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TITUSSALAS

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

As your suspension last only 48 hours you're not eligible for an appeal because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. Rushy oR SUCKS Win User

suspended account

I want to know why my account was suspended I need another reason sent to my email [mod removed]
  4. R4bidWienerDog Win User

Code of Conduct ignored by MSFT?

It is not one player, it is three separate players.

My son had my account suspended twice for putting (Mod Removed) in a message and this is what I am sent by someone apparently ignored by MSFT.
  5. austinborland Win User

Communication suspension issue

When I went to go and play my game it said that my account was suspended which I knew that from 3 days prior it was at that time just for communication reasons which would’ve been fine but I’m not sure why they decided to suspend me online days after they
    originally suspended me. But I’m pretty sure when I went to go play it just said my account was suspended, I just dont get why playing online is suspended if its not listed under the suspension list on the enforcement page.
  6. RICARDO ROCHA19 Win User

I have get a suspension for doing nothing.

Hello Mr., I was lookin here, and looks like then I have been suspeded just why I say "What a [mod removed] destroing garage 2 and playing mira" for two kids who have already call of: [mod removed], stupid, [mod removed]

I never disclaim from the Microsoft services, but this time, the Microsoft services could at least take out this suspension. Dont need to suspend the two kids, this is normal in everyone, its normal in Rainbow Six Siege comunnity
    and I wasnt report then, but Microsoft could at least take out my suspension.
Thema:

1. WHY WAS MY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED ON "SALAS THE KID" FOR PUTTING "ORIGINS MOD FOR MINECRAFT" IN... - Similar Threads - WHY WAS ACCOUNT

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...