Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

Discus and support Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Princeton Arnold, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post

Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group  post [​IMG]

My account was wrongly suspended. I made a group looking post for nba 2k. I was looking for a player for my team. I didn’t say anything out of the way. Why was my account suspended. This didn’t fair.

:)

Princeton Arnold, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

I know exactly what i'm talking about,i've been doing this for 12 years & know how enforcement works on xbox live.

See my previous answer for the reasons why you were suspended,it may not be the answer you want but it is the right answer.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I believe that the consultant friend Daft Badger is absolutely right, I believe that's why you got this suspension, the system maybe should have understood that you were asking for items or something.

I advise you to avoid certain types of words next time.
  4. Princeton Arnold Win User

Honestly I make this post all the time. I’m looking for a certain center for my team. U have shooting centers and PNR centers. It’s not fair I get a strike when I’m following the rules.
  5. Princeton Arnold Win User

Been trying to figure this out. It’s so odd
  6. Princeton Arnold Win User

U are ridiculous and don’t know what u are talking about. I MADE A GROUP LOOKING POST FOR A PLAYER FOR MY NBA 2k23 basketball team. “PNR” STANDS FOR PICK N ROLL. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT , STOP REPLYING TO PPL. Respectfully
Thema:

1. Why was my account Suspended? All I did was make a game group post - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  3. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  4. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  5. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  6. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  9. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  10. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...