Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

Discus and support Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Javier richetti, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00 no one was on my Xbox at 12:00 I got on my Xbox around 5:00 and 6:00 that day and I got banned for no reason.

:)

Javier richetti, Dec 29, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Support is correct there is no way to contact enforcement outside of the case review process on the enforcement site. If your review was denied then there is nothing further that can be done.
  3. Javier richetti Win User

Yes hi I just wanted to reply to you to say that I already tried that the day that I got banned and I got denied and I tried to call Microsoft and I got to customer support but they couldn't do anything because they told me that the suspension department only has authorization for that and there's no way to contact the suspension department only via the enforcement website and I tried that about five times already and no one is talking to me about it so I'm trying every way I can possible to get answers about it I don't know if you had the same problem a long time ago and try to get help with this because I had this account for 6 to 5 years and I'm losing it for no reason.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

What bowski477 mentions is correct. Support cannot help with these types of cases and the only option is through the Enforcement page. If your request was rejected, I am sorry to tell you that nothing more can be done.

I would like to give you better help but remember that this is only a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who help other users with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees.

Thanks for your kindness.
  5. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Javier R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you are experiencing this ban issue, I couldn't tell you exactly why your account has been suspended/banned since I'm not a Microsoft employee, I'm just a gamer like you and this is a public forum.

If you want to know the reason for your ban and see if you can file an appeal to your case, you can enter the following link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  6. TravisDestroyer Win User

Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
Thema:

1. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason? - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...