Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

Discus and support Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NOT ‎ LOGAN, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out

:)

NOT ‎ LOGAN, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Rabanastre Mongot Win User

Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done nothing I don’t even talk on mic my other account got banned last month

have you found how to solve it ? I also got 5 strikes without knowing the reason. not one or two but suddenly 5 strikes. Tried to appeal but until now still no feedback
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done nothing I don’t even talk on mic my other account got banned last month

Hello NOT ‎ LOGAN,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is related to Xbox enforcement actions. Community forum and live support channel cannot further assist issues related to the topic because this is solely handled by Xbox Live Policy and Enforcement team. We can help you provide the needed information how to reach the team by submitting a case a review. You can check the links below:

We thank you for bringing this concern here and glad to point you to the right support team where you can get the best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Sodangidni Win User

Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

Hello, Tusiio. I’m Arturo, and ill be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been temporarily suspended.

Not only that, but for suspensions of 48 hours or less, appealing the decision is not possible.

More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Furthermore, it is important to clarify that in situations where someone is attacking you, please refrain from arguing or talking with that person, because even if you're defending yourself, the enforcement team will issue a suspension if something that you said breaks the Xbox code of conduct.

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated, however, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  5. Андрей Кур Win User

0x80a40021

The stupidity is utter, I was given a lock for no reason, there are literally no reasons for blocking, they are not written in the appropriate windows, but I invested money in the account, I just need to suck my finger and put up with it?
  6. Josh Olivo Win User

How do I contact Xbox about a false suspension

This just happened to my account for the same reasons and I literally have no clue why.

And there appears to be absolutely no way to find out.
Thema:

Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

1. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done... - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  4. Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the sales tax different between accounts on the same system?: My husband and I both have xbox accounts, his account is under my 2nd email but he pays for gamepass, his account has cheaper sales tax, both emails were created in the same house, both xbox...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...