Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

Discus and support Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nizar Elhadri, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco

:)

Nizar Elhadri, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this service?

Hello Nizar, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, with the intention of being able to help you I did an internal search on the Microsoft forum and found a post by Chandy - MSFT Microsoft community moderator, where he suggests the following steps to try to solve the problem:

As you can see from the article below, Microsoft Rewards is not really available in the current Morocco region and we can understand your frustration at not being able to get your Microsoft Rewards entitlement:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/microsoft-rewards-regions-9795ec47-c0f4-a33e-aede-738903359d63

Previous users in the community have also given feedback on the same issue and it may not be available due to various factors such as local laws and regulations, market demand and business considerations, as well as the opening of Xbox regions. Please see the following threads:

https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...icrosoft Rewards Program,laws and regulations %2C%20market%20demand%2C%20and%20business%20considerations

Therefore, I recommend that you raise a support ticket in this case to ask the Microsoft Rewrads team if there are plans to reward development in Morocco in the future:

Ticket Entry Support:

https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/49469f4c-bb40-4da1-9adf-a32f28141011

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

According to two big websites that published the news about the 38 new countries added to the Rewards program, looks like some of the countries recently added does not support Rewards on Xbox. So this is probably why you cannot access it on the console.

"It appears that, at least in some countries, support for the rewards program is not available for Xbox."

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microsoft-rewards-e...

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft/micros...

Standard Disclaimer: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Sorry about this.
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

Xbox game pass

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can I use my Microsoft rewards account in two countries Pakistan and Oman? Will it allow me to do or I will get banned?

Microsoft rewards support both countries

You may only use rewards for a country you're physically in
  6. T eklesiast T Win User

microsoft rewards not available in your country or region

Unfortunately, this program is not available everywhere in the world, only a few countries are elligible. More countries might be added in the future but I would advise not waiting for it.

You can see the list of countries elligible here
Thema:

Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

1. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this... - Similar Threads - Why was Microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  3. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  4. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  5. Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Flight Simulator ignoring the offline content?: The servers are down so the flight sim gives the message that I need to quit and install the offline content. But it is already installed. I tried removing and re-installing it but the game is...
  6. Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft?Let us have access to the u s b headsets on xbox?: It seems like microsoft does not care about the customers. There is a myriad of reasons we want to use them. Mine is a sentimental reason from a deceased friend and I cannot use it. Help me make...
  7. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  8. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  9. Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see and purchase from a Microsoft rewards gift card?: I claimed a $1.25 digital gift card and it’s not showing up and then I bought a $25 gift card and I still don’t see it when I try to purchase something 824ea680-9623-473b-af6a-0476a4603b5d
  10. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...