Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

Discus and support Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did 048c9349-3731-45e5-b79d-084a1aad7600 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hyperland Bigmike12, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong

I don't know why my account was suspended and please can you remove the suspension I'm sorry for what I did

:)

Hyperland Bigmike12, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

Just a gentle reminder that for enforcement actions there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. I’m so sorry but the reason and all the details are only available on your end.

I understand this situation is frustrating for you, however, I would like to let you know that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

If your account is eligible, you may try to file a case review. Here's how:

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If you’re an organizer of an Xbox family group, you can choose the Gamertag of the account that you’re reviewing under Showing enforcements. Under Previous or Current you will find “Completed suspensions” and “Active suspensions” for your account or the account that you’ve selected.

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

Note: Xbox won’t tolerate abusive behavior. When you submit an appeal or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Case review inquiries are subject to the guidelines that are outlined within the Community Standards for Xbox. Disregarding these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in additional Xbox enforcement action.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why did I get suspended if I didn't do anything wrong!!!

no one at support or here in contact at enforcement.

The only way to contact them is by filling out the appeal form which I do not recommend that you do until the reasons for your ban appear on your account, usually 24-48 hours later.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Why did I get suspended when I did nothing wrong

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review. You are responsible for your account at all times.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Why am I suspended? I did nothing wrong the day I got suspended

Hi Joshua, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  6. CrackersFiend91 Win User

message wont send

yeah I'm having the same problem, I can still do everything else fine ie party chat but if it involves something to do with messaging it will not work, I don't think I did anything wrong or got suspended like I still get sent messages but can't reply to
    any of them.
Thema:

1. Why was i suspended I don't think I did anything wrong - Similar Threads - Why was suspended

2. Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say im suspended on the xbox app when im not: Anyone knows why its kinda strange cause i checked my enforcement history and i have no bans for suspensions c2ec7c2f-ab27-490f-8465-8968e521376e
  3. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  4. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  5. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  6. Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox suspending me for putting up group posts: I put up a group post for a military simulation it banned me for it for a whole week now it's not letting me appeal it either which is just stupid Xbox is killing off one of its bigger audiences...
  7. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  8. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  9. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  10. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...