Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

Discus and support Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my account was permanently suspended, for “inappropriate conduct”, but upon further inspection, I realized that there had not been a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chloricname34, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason?

So recently my account was permanently suspended, for “inappropriate conduct”, but upon further inspection, I realized that there had not been a legitimate reason for the suspension. this did not make any sense considering that i have only been comm-banned once in the 13 years that I have had the account. Another fishy thing is when I read the Xbox terms of service, Your account can only be permanently suspended if you have had multiple suspensions in a short period of time, or If you have been physically tampering with your xbox, or commuting online fraud. Obviously I have not done any of these things. Even further, when I go to look at the reason why I was suspended through Xbox enforcement it does not give a reason at all and provides no further details. On top of that, when I received my ban, I was on vacation and had not played in a week. I was given no information on why or how my account was banned forever.

I’ve heard of this happening to other people online, however it was about a year back.

:)

Chloricname34, Aug 18, 2023
  2. TravisDestroyer Win User

My account was permanently suspended for not reason ive only got suspended 3 times the third one being the permanent I don't know what I did I feel like I was falsely reported
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums so no one here would have any information regarding your ban. You would have to see if there is an option for a case review on that site to try to have the ban lifted.

Suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place, so the ban could be for something that took place days or weeks before. So even though you're not actively using your console, you can still receive a suspension.
  4. denis97g Win User

Suspended for no real reason

bans don't always happen immediately, when someone messages you with offensive languages you should just report them and block them. if you answer back it's possible that you get a ban, so next time I suggest you don't answer back in an offensive way.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Suspended for no real reason

Unfortunately you are not eligible for case review as those can take a few days and the suspension would be lifted by then. If you retaliate with offensive language it only puts you at fault as much as the person who sent you a harassing
    message.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Permanently suspended for no reason

There is an issue with suspension notifications telling everyone they have been permanently banned when they're not. So it most likely isn't a permanent suspension. Unfortunately, there is also an issue with the enforcement site not showing current suspensions which means it's not possible to submit a case review at the moment. Until that's fixed, there's no way to find out information about the suspension or submit a review.
Thema:

1. Why was I permanently suspended with no real reason? - Similar Threads - Why was permanently

2. Why is my screen permanently zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my screen permanently zoomed in: I went to turn on my xbox and it zoomed in my screen and I can't fix it even with the magnifier accessibility 37296250-7253-402a-a26d-3280192e4e46
  3. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  4. Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account permanently suspended for no reason?: December 26th 2023 I got on my Xbox and it said that I was permanently suspended at 12:43 p.m. and I want someone to look into that because I got banned for no reason I was not on my Xbox at 12:00...
  5. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  6. Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?: I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play xbox but wait- i’ve been suspended?? i go to...
  7. Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I permanently banned for a minor offense, and it being my first strike.: The other day I got heated and messaged someone in-game, I called them a "pus pus" and I'm guessing they reported that message. Come the following morning I'm permanently banned for what is...
  8. Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my Xbox account I’ve had for 10+ years, permanently suspended without warning or...: My Xbox account was permanently suspended due to what they explained to be violating the Community Standards. The reason for this was changing my gamer picture on the Xbox Live app on my phone,...
  9. Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I permanently suspended from changing my pfp: I was done doing my 1 day suspension on Xbox and now it says in Your ability to upload custom images has been suspended. Xbox Support can't assist with this. Even tho it’s nothing bad it’s frl...
  10. anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    anyone know or can explain why i got a permanent suspension for my gamerpic?: [img] so i got a permanent suspension for my gamer pic apparently it was inappropriate but i genuinely don’t see how because it’s just a normal man holding a balloon and posing for a picture i’ve...