Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

Discus and support Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jedi Powerboy, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?

I joined my friends xbox party, and the work wifi is really

laggy so i ended up leaving, it just didn’t work. Anyway, i get home and decide to play xbox but wait- i’ve been suspended?? i go to the enforcement website and it tells me i have violated the terms and conditions/regulations.. but i was at work at this time. On november 4th, 2023 at 8:28 pm i was banned.. that was right around the time i left the party. My appeal was denied after i explained myself.

:)

Jedi Powerboy, Nov 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Why was I permanently banned for joining an xbox party on xbox app, connected to my work wifi?