why was i banned ?

Discus and support why was i banned ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ...... �, May 28, 2024.

1. ...... �
    ...... � Guest

why was i banned ?

hi my gamertag is JJtopFr4gz, i was just playing gta v and made a group post and i invited someone and about 5 seconds later i was banned for 4 days, i know it's not long but i would like to know more it doesn't show any description of why i was banned and i find it rediculous as i hvent done anything wrong

:)

...... �, May 28, 2024
  2. I Count Stuff Win User

Why was i banned?

but it won't change the facts
  3. ExPLiCiTxK1LL3R Win User

Why was i banned?

I posted in the right place thanks. And that seems like total bullshit o.o
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Why was i banned

.. a bunch of CoD titles... I'm going to guess modded prestige lobbies... you'll have to follow the above link though to get the official answer.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Why Was I Banned?

Hi
    EpicGamerUU

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this as only they would be able to provide more clarification.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)We do have upcoming changes for your privacy settings in the works
    that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive responses we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question
    or thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Why Was I Banned?

Thema:

why was i banned ?

1. why was i banned ? - Similar Threads - why was banned

2. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  3. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  4. Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I get banned for my gamerpic?: I just got two strikes and am banned for two days because of my gamer pic/profile picture. It is just a simple picture of me, nothing offensive or anything else like that (I do not wish to show...
  5. Why am I banned on a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I banned on a game: Why am I banned on a game for a year? 9e203cf3-9439-488a-b3d4-f34bdc1375d9
  6. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  7. Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get banned for a year when all I did was try and change my profile picture?: So the other day I was trying to change my profile picture to a funny pic of my friend and the background had a confederate flag and him holding a shotgun not even real well I tried to upload that...
  8. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  9. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  10. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...