Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

Discus and support Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the digital version of EA UFC 1 back when it first released. I haven't played it in a while & decided to go install it to play it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhythm BW, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Rhythm BW
    Rhythm BW Guest

I preordered the digital version of EA UFC 1 back when it first released. I haven't played it in a while & decided to go install it to play it again and it is no longer in my library. It's no longer even available in the Microsoft Store to purchase again. Why is a game that I paid $60 for being taken away from me? I noticed the achievements like my time played are gone too.

:)

Rhythm BW, Oct 29, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has been delisted to due to expired license is, but you can still find it in your full library

Nothing has been taken away from you
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

please check your purchase history.
    Again, delisted games, require you to list your full library in order to see them.
  4. Rhythm BW Win User

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
  5. ShaelUtah Win User

Game has been removed from my library

You miss understand, I am asking why Microsoft has removed my game from purchase history and library? I am using the account I purchased it with.
  6. AaronGasparetto1 Win User

Missing 3 games

Well, Battlefront 2 and Recore are showing up on my digital purchase history. Both in 2018. But they are not on my Xbox. Recore happens to be in my PC games library, because it is an Xbox exclusive and it goes to both systems. There is quite a vast majority of my digital games missing from the digital purchases link you posted. Not sure why.
Thema:

1. Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library? - Similar Threads - Why Was Digital

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  4. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  5. Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption (digital) is unlaunchable and I’m not sure why: The digital version of Read Dead Redemption 1 that I purchased years ago is now listed in the store only in Japanese and is also unavailable in the store. I know it’s the one I bought because I...
  6. why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do digital games need an online check in for it to work including free demos.: I use my xbox one offline and play a mixture of free games and demos that I downloaded off the microsoft store. and I do a one time online check in on the games by launching the game once and go...
  7. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  8. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  9. Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t the digital mw2 let me play: I’ve had the digital version of this game since season 2 and it’s worked decently well on letting me start the game but now once I get to the press a to start screen and i click a it gives me a...
  10. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a