why this happend?

Discus and support why this happend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently i got the same proble to be aviable to play online games but when it get restrted i gets suspended again, i check xbox support and i ask to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MLPChasedSquare, Oct 10, 2017.

1. why this happend?

Recently i got the same proble to be aviable to play online games but when it get restrted i gets suspended again, i check xbox support and i ask to an agent , and it seems that my last suspension from last september 10 and supposed to end at september
    24,its now going to end AT DECEMBER 19 09/10/2017 - 12/19/2017, i do case review before the first suspension ends ( before september 24) and i didnt get notified about the situation now i check and it was suspended more time?? , why didnt even tell me about
    the extension of the suspension, and why? it is really annoying that things like this could happend, where i can talk to enforce? e-mail? phone number? this is really unfair because cant even get explanation about this.

:)

MLPChasedSquare, Oct 10, 2017
  2. WHY IS THIS?

There's no chance of that happening.

Defy Lightning, Oct 10, 2017
  3. GPEP024
    GPEP024 Guest
    WHY IS THIS?

Ok, so ive been needing a new xbox for a while so i preorder the MW3 bundle. I then saw the info about the Hardened edition and thought, why not. Asked around a bit to see if the bundle might include it (NO so far). So i find someone to take the standard
    edition, and then proceed to attempt to preorder (for store pickup anywhere). Not available. Anybody have an over/under on the chances that they DO end up including Hardened with the MW3 bundle? I dont really want to wait to have it shipped.

GPEP024, Oct 10, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

why this happend?

why? you are only allowed to contact enforcement once

Those other methods you speak of would be useless as people would spam.it to the point noone would ansswer before there would be more spam.then questions

Extensions happen during an suspension when further violations are found during the investigations due to past misdeeds

There is no stature of limitations

ngocphi, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  6. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  7. Geth Win User

If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  8. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there!

Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

Thank you!
  9. Feverish13 Win User

why why why why.

Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
Thema:

why this happend?

1. why this happend? - Similar Threads - why happend

2. Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it this morning just fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it this morning just fine: Why does it say I don’t own this game but I was playing it just fine this morning 69f0b13e-37b9-443e-a958-aee41f43cb1d
  3. Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play halo infinite on my app even though i PAID for the **** thing: Before you say i may not have enough hardware. **** I have an asus tuf dash f15 that has an rtx 3070 30026449-97e1-46bb-bc6d-bce102440476
  4. Why is the GDK download page "blank"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the GDK download page "blank"?: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/gdk After logging in, all I see on the page is: Privacy Your use of the media creation tools on this site is governed by the Microsoft Terms of...
  5. Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I enter my DLC cars that I bought?: Hey Microsoft, it’s about Forza Horizon 4 I bought every car DLC pack but one and it is the bond car pack also i bought the lego speed champion pack and it says I still need to buy it. I just wish...
  6. Why doesn't the call back work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call back work: I get a call back but none of the options work. I press "1" once, twice or a trillion times it makes no difference, and this goes with the other options. It then just hangs up! What is this all...
  7. My Hogwarts legacy was cancelled. Why has a payment bin taking?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hogwarts legacy was cancelled. Why has a payment bin taking?: My Hogwarts legacy was cancelled. Why has a payment bin taking. 18445ffa-0a4c-4405-a2fe-77ce4f350e97
  8. Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Microsoft put Java on Xbox: Why don’t you put Java on your OWN product. You treated Xbox or just consoles in general like garbage. At least let console users join server’s instead of just realms. We deserve better. You pay...
  9. Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my add ons on sims 4 when I have purchased them: When I manage the game I can see I have purchased the add ons and two expansion packs but when I go to play the game they wont connect 40b183f0-310f-4bb3-b9d9-5ceb17c0fac0
  10. IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND: IAM UNABLE TO PLAY INJUSTICE 2 AFTER DOWNLOADING AND INSTALL WHY IS THAT HAPPEND 16d7e64a-7754-42f0-a923-f173f8c33789