why this happend?

Discus and support why this happend? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently i got the same proble to be aviable to play online games but when it get restrted i gets suspended again, i check xbox support and i ask to an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MLPChasedSquare, Oct 10, 2017.

1. why this happend?

Recently i got the same proble to be aviable to play online games but when it get restrted i gets suspended again, i check xbox support and i ask to an agent , and it seems that my last suspension from last september 10 and supposed to end at september
    24,its now going to end AT DECEMBER 19 09/10/2017 - 12/19/2017, i do case review before the first suspension ends ( before september 24) and i didnt get notified about the situation now i check and it was suspended more time?? , why didnt even tell me about
    the extension of the suspension, and why? it is really annoying that things like this could happend, where i can talk to enforce? e-mail? phone number? this is really unfair because cant even get explanation about this.

:)

MLPChasedSquare, Oct 10, 2017
  2. WHY IS THIS?

There's no chance of that happening.

Defy Lightning, Oct 10, 2017
  3. GPEP024
    GPEP024 Guest
    WHY IS THIS?

Ok, so ive been needing a new xbox for a while so i preorder the MW3 bundle. I then saw the info about the Hardened edition and thought, why not. Asked around a bit to see if the bundle might include it (NO so far). So i find someone to take the standard
    edition, and then proceed to attempt to preorder (for store pickup anywhere). Not available. Anybody have an over/under on the chances that they DO end up including Hardened with the MW3 bundle? I dont really want to wait to have it shipped.

GPEP024, Oct 10, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

why this happend?

why? you are only allowed to contact enforcement once

Those other methods you speak of would be useless as people would spam.it to the point noone would ansswer before there would be more spam.then questions

Extensions happen during an suspension when further violations are found during the investigations due to past misdeeds

There is no stature of limitations

ngocphi, Oct 10, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

why this happend?

why? you are only allowed to contact enforcement once

Those other methods you speak of would be useless as people would spam.it to the point noone would ansswer before there would be more spam.then questions

Extensions happen during an suspension when further violations are found during the investigations due to past misdeeds

There is no stature of limitations
  6. PRO GAMER 2294 Win User

Bought Gold but cant play online!

it happend me to i dont know why?
  7. PRO GAMER 2294 Win User

Problem to play halo reach online on xbox one

yes its happend me to i dont know why
  8. vikingland1 Win User

Forums are Wonky

Why is everyones gamertag "Uh oh...that should'nt have happend" ; )
  9. PromXnitereject Win User

Xbox Screen And Menu

I had a ps4 and this never happend why did i switch
Thema:

why this happend?

1. why this happend? - Similar Threads - why happend

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  9. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  10. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...