Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

Discus and support Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] who have this problem? dafa4d28-4640-4e97-9670-e92829bde6df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Florin Mihalache, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional?

Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional? [​IMG]
    who have this problem?

:)

Florin Mihalache, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Florin Mihalache Win User

I'm from Romania, i try to get it on laptop(i have pc game pass)
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Unfortunately, even if its available on other platforms, it can still be unavailable due to censorship as stated above.
  4. Florin Mihalache Win User

the game is valid on other platforms, only on xbox pass it doesn't show it
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please list the country you're in, appears to be a problem in Eastern Europe and MiddleEastern countries

I suggest you check other digital stores to see if it is available there, may be censorship
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Florin! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

What region is your account and what device are you trying to get it on?
Thema:

1. Why this game is not available, it's a global problem or regional? - Similar Threads - Why game available

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  5. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  6. Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fallout 3 DLC Purchased In Store not available in game?: So basically the title. I bought all of the DLC add ons for Fallout 3 in the store, they installed just fine, I go into the game and they load up and even show in the main menu downloads section....
  7. Why are games available in store but you can't play them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are games available in store but you can't play them?: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 are in the store for download but you can't buy them or get them to work cd3b77a4-2161-4d61-98d5-6af7c62578d5
  8. Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Xbox cloud gaming is not available in Egypt ?: and i need to know when it will be available it's really bothers me to have a XBOX console but i can't use all the features of it because it's not available in my region :/...
  9. Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is a UC2: Liandri Conflict not available on Cloud Gaming?: You would think that a console exclusive that was so popular, as part of one of the most popular franchises like Unreal, would have access via XBOX Cloud Gaming due to most people no longer having...
  10. Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?: The Witcher 3 and AC Origins have no Russian language (neither text/audio) but both are claiming to have this one on the MS Store on my Xbox c950c4dc-84af-4e30-ad3f-45b7c0c7a9c7