Why they blocked it

Discus and support Why they blocked it in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've been experiencing a problem with any Microsoft game or the fact that when I try to open up the Xbox app it says that cisco umbrella has blocked it... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Zachariah Albiso 1321, May 8, 2024.

1. Why they blocked it

I've been experiencing a problem with any Microsoft game or the fact that when I try to open up the Xbox app it says that cisco umbrella has blocked it is there any way to remove it from the block without administration permission?

:)

Zachariah Albiso 1321, May 8, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why they blocked it

Hi Zachariah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Cisco Umbrella* is a cyber security company.

https://umbrella.cisco.com/

Are you using a work computer or on a work/private network?

Without Administrator rights, there's no way to bypass it.

It's not Microsoft that is blocking you.

-----
    *Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information.

Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).

Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. g.swel Win User

'Manage with Microsoft account' button in Minecraft server does nothing

that doesn't work.

why even create a category and menu option to block someone when i can't do that properly? why is it so hard to block someone?
  4. Sunburst Univox Win User

Why block the Kinect?

I don't have a laptop, smartphone, ipod, or tablet always on and in a position to view my entire living room.
  5. Metalc Win User

Why block the Kinect?

the longer surveillance goes on anyone can look like a "terrorist" its like getting in trouble for something you said being taken out of context time 1000
  6. Cezar24 Win User

Why block the Kinect?

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I will not plug it in...

[/quote]

Anyone who says this will likely be made into a liar when they realize they'll probably have to plug it in as part of the required Xbox One setup process. ;)

[/quote]What's going to be even funnier is when people who either sold it, crushed it or just have it boxed away go to play their newest super-duper Killing Frenzy 9,000 Part Deux get a Notice on the Xbox One saying, "Please correctly
    attach your Kinect Sensor to play this Title.".

Rage on Kinect Haters, you show em...

[/quote]

This won't be a problem for me since my PS4 will never require such a thing. Guess that's the joy of being forced to pay $100 more for an accessory.
Thema:

Why they blocked it

1. Why they blocked it - Similar Threads - Why blocked

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Why did you block me not for 3 nights?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you block me not for 3 nights?: You blocked my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** It's been 3 years and I haven't done anything with you. You won't remove my blocks, at least tell me why...
  4. Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I blocked from Minecraft launcher?: I can't get into the Minecraft launcher. When I came to the Microsoft website originally with the code I was told that my account was blocked. My email is fairly new and this is the first time...
  5. Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ?: Why when I try to login to Xbox live I get internet failed ,xbox live blocked ? 030f0495-aaa8-4b7f-a1b7-76b0a2f98666
  6. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d
  7. Why is Giantess blocked as a gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Giantess blocked as a gamertag?: While trying to change my gamertag I found out that Giantess is not allowed. I was wondering if anyone out there knew why that was? Even when I put random numbers it was still not allowed. It...
  8. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  9. Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I unblock people I didn't willingly block in the first place?: So I woke up today and found out four people on my friends list got blocked but not by me or the only other person who has access to my account. (Younger brother, he doesn't lie or play pranks.) I...
  10. Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?: Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I have nothing to do with those people. Why are...