Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have...

Discus and support Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i tried pressing skins in java but it says u have to buy java edition to manage skins + i also tried restarting minecraft launcher... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anood Saleh, Jun 28, 2023.

1. Anood Saleh
    Anood Saleh Guest

Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have...

i tried pressing skins in java but it says u have to buy java edition to manage skins + i also tried restarting minecraft launcher

:)

Anood Saleh, Jun 28, 2023
  2. what3213 Win User

Minecraft for Windows will dass ich es kaufe, obwohl wir es wohl kostenlos bekommen haben

Hello, I have the same question as @TheFrieber: Where exactly can we redeem the free copy of Minecraft Windows Edition that we are entitled to? There is no download link or free upgrade option anywhere, only the text in the launcher: "Because you own Minecraft: Java Edition, you'll get Minecraft for Windows as a bonus!".
  3. Coherantgull64 Win User

Minecraft Launcher not recognizing my owned games

I just accessed it with the old launcher and it was able to recognize that I own Minecraft Java Edition. However, I cannot access Minecraft for Windows with that launcher and thus I cannot play Windows Edition.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have it in java tho)

Hello Anood, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some inconvenience in Minecraft.
    In situations like these (in-game issues), the recommended action is to reach out to the dedicated game support. You can do it by visiting the next link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

In case you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support, please visit this article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Get your act together.

why use the launcher, i use minecraft direct without the launcher, you have the option to install minecraft with or without launcher in the xbox app.
Thema:

1. Why there is no skins option in minecraft windows edition in minecraft launcher (but i have... - Similar Threads - Why skins option

2. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  3. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  4. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  5. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  6. Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't see my own skin in minecraft java edition PC, i can see other people skin but...: i don't really know what to do since a lot of tutorials i saw is for minecraft mobile 96f51927-f87e-4985-936c-1e01dcf8ae20
  7. why is my skin not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my skin not showing: I bought minecraft and made my own skin on the minecraft marketplace, then the next day, I opened minecraft and it did not show my custom skin. ed355446-c1c9-487b-8061-3c1f7ab3165e
  8. Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t Minecraft for Xbox support custom skin?: It confuses me because mobile has custom skin support but Xbox doesn’t even though they’re both bedrock so why is this? 42007726-0b78-422b-b95a-234502b62e79
  9. why can’t i use my skins on minecraft offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can’t i use my skins on minecraft offline?: as of right now i am no longer able to access any internet gameplay at all and i am on 1.20.11 update but my skins are unavailable… i just want to be able to play using the baby ghast but i...
  10. Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I see my skin on Minecraft but everyone else can’t: For a while my classic Minecraft skins haven’t been showing up for others I either show up as Steve,Alex or another starter skin I’ve deleted and downloaded Minecraft many times and it’s still not...