Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase?

Discus and support Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Preetha R, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Preetha R
    Preetha R Guest

I bought Xbox series s on August 2023, but the warranty period shows as ended on October 2023. I tried to reach out Microsoft customer support numbers. The warranty period should be 1 year or 6 months right? My Xbox wireless controller is not working and I tried all the Microsoft solutions given, the only option left is to replace it. How can I request to reset the warrant end date?.

:)

Preetha R, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Preetha R,

Okay, I'll be waiting for your response. I hope they can help you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Hello again Preetha,

Most likely the button is disabled since it is the weekend and they are probably not receiving calls, try tomorrow Monday and let me know if they were able to help you in any way. I will be attentive to your response.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Always at your service Preetha, let me know if they managed to help you. I will be careful!
  5. Preetha R Win User

Thank you,

“Request a call” Option is disabled today(maybe because it is Sunday).I will try tomorrow and update you.
  6. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Preetha, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

This is a very common problem that many users have already reported, perhaps it is due to the time the console or any Microsoft/Xbox device was created, that is, the date it left the factory and not the date of purchase, therefore there must be An error there, from what I understand, in the case of consoles the warranty is 1 year or up to 2. Therefore, in controls it should be almost the same.

To modify this date, you must have the purchase invoice in hand and contact Support through the following link, where you can enter a live chat or request a call.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Let me know if you need more help, I will be ready to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
Thema:

1. Why the Xbox series S warranty period ended within 2 months of purchase? - Similar Threads - Why series warranty

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  4. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  5. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  6. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox series X keep disconnecting from my network?: The issue began about a month and a half ago and has gotten consistently worse. I will be in the middle on a Overwatch 2 game and the latency will jump from 30 to the 1600s and then the console...
  9. Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my games and apps suddenly not working on my Xbox series s: All games and apps stopped working. Recently did a hard reset trying to fix controller issues and now none of my apps and games are working. Which is odd because earlier today they were working...
  10. Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my series S controller reading as a mouse and keyboard: I have tried deleting the drivers but it still persists. Shares the same address as the Mouse and keyboard in device manager. Each time I press the left thumbstick it pops up keyboard....