Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

Discus and support Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nandakishor S, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are Officially Downloaded From Microsoft Store. I Tried "Using System File Checker in Windows" And "chkdsk". I Also Updated The Windows 11 to The Latest Version I got. So Please Help

:)

Nandakishor S, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

Hi Nandakishor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

First, check your time settings, and set it to automatic.

Press the Windows Key + X > Settings > Time & language > Date & time > Enable "Set Timezone Automatically" and "Set Time Automatically".

Then download the Gaming Services Repair tool:

https://aka.ms/GamingRepairTool

Once downloaded, execute the file by right-clicking on it and selecting Run as Administrator.

Follow the prompts and check if the issue was resolved.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool

Moving on from there, reset your network settings:

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Let me know if it works!
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How to switch Xbox account on Windows 11

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To switch Xbox account on Windows 11, try the following steps:

Close the Xbox app.

Go to Windows Settings.

Click on Accounts.

Select Email & accounts.

Click on the Microsoft account associated with the Xbox app.

Click on Manage.

Click on Remove.

Re-add the Microsoft account you want to use.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the new account.

If the above steps don't work, you can also try clearing the Xbox app's cache by following these steps:

Close the Xbox app.

Go to Windows Settings.

Click on Apps.

Find the Xbox app and click on it.

Click on Advanced options.

Click on Reset.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the new account.

These steps should help you switch Xbox accounts on Windows 11.
  4. Fabian (Gwardinen) Win User

Unable to sign-in for new PC Game Pass games (0x80004005)

For anyone having a similar problem, I did manage to fix it but not in a particularly elegant way.

I ended up creating a Windows 11 installation media USB stick, and using that to reinstall Windows 11 Pro while retaining data and settings. This allowed me to sign in as my Microsoft account successfully again in Windows and every app, and allowed the games to sign in as well.

Good luck!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 11 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  6. PierreGuirguis1 Win User

Error Code 0x0000042B

My windows is updated to the latest and im on windows 11. I am signed in, in windows store but not xbox. I tried deleting the app and installing again

I tried restarting my computer
Thema:

Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11

1. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why Sign Window

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  5. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox One taking forever to load basically anything from [signing in to just...: My Xbox One kicked me off while I was playing GTA5 Online to do an update(1-3steps) also said my console will restart during the (1-3steps)update. After that my console takes A WHILE to load(if...
  8. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  9. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  10. Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I sign into xbox app windows 10?: I already know the issue, was wondering if you could provide a solution. When attempting to sign into the xbox app on Windows 10 it doesn't let me sign in, instead it returns to the xbox app home...