Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?
Discus and support Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There has been a post about disc drive not working after warranty expired and my comment was to repair it by yourself, and it got removed. In what... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TomChai, Sep 16, 2024.
Thema:
Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules?
Loading...
-
Why the hell would repairing your own console considered violating sub rules? - Similar Threads - Why hell repairing
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Dear xbox people, why the hell does expedition 33 keep crashing my system???
in XBoX Games and AppsDear xbox people, why the hell does expedition 33 keep crashing my system???: Dear xbox people, why the hell does expedition 33 keep crashing my system??? 39499cdd-42e9-426b-bd96-2ec952ac10a4 -
why the hell did my microsoft account get deleted???
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy the hell did my microsoft account get deleted???: why the hell did my microsoft account get deleted??? f5161b05-0d87-4559-85cf-58ed68036e86 -
why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down
in XBoX on Consoleswhy the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit... -
Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe -
Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game
in XBoX on WindowsWhy the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5... -
Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c