why the hell isthe apps so lagg

Discus and support why the hell isthe apps so lagg in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; like its kinda bad how thisinst working bc79fc48-0d95-4b40-a5f5-f9c38061f412 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RyanPottle, Jan 12, 2021.

1. RyanPottle
    RyanPottle Guest

like its kinda bad how thisinst working

:)

RyanPottle, Jan 12, 2021
  2. LonelyRoad2777 Win User

Have you tried reinstalling the app; and is your phone, tablet software up-to-date? Sometimes this can affect performance.
  3. Atharva Shintre Win User

How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

I had got 1 year gold live code from the same store in the same same package.

That is working alright . So why isthe game pass code not working in India.

Also what do you mean by infringment?

How can i solve this.

Please help

Thanx
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

New downloaded game installed but not all profiles can access the game.

What isthe game? Some games are blocked by the developer from sharing
  5. germainjevaughn Win User

cant find the facebook app

Why the hell they removed the app....... Kmft
  6. MichGuyOwnz Win User

Framerate laggs when in high combat (HALO)

Tried out with standard cables, there was less lagg but there was still a lot of lagg :/
Thema:

1. why the hell isthe apps so lagg - Similar Threads - why hell isthe

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  8. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  9. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

in XBoX on Windows
    Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game: I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5...
  10. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c