Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game

Discus and support Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Den D1, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Den D1
    Den D1 Guest

I couldnt download a game called biomutant or any type of Xbox series X game and it was a mark down from cyber something or other and was 39.99 and lowered to around 15 dollars and its like a 5 day only type of sale so I missed out on that price. I also tried to pre-order Avatar the game and turned down again and it seemed to happen after my console started acting up to were I thought it could be a type controller drift type problem as controlling was all erratic when searching stuff up yet I felt now it couldnt be that type of and issue cause the crappy remote control that you have to point it directly at the console in order to use was also moving erratic.It has happened before to were I couldnt purchase an item but never acted erratic before

:)

Den D1, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Den,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to purchase Xbox Series X games. There could be several reasons why you're unable to purchase games, such as an issue with your payment method or purchases restriction with your account.

For that, we recommend the following steps below:

1. Checking your payment information and ensuring that it's up to date. On a browser, sign into your account through this link: Microsoft account | payment options
    2. If you are restricted to make a purchase, you may need to inform your parents to enable the payment of games. Troubleshoot buying issues with Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support
    3. You can also try purchasing the game from a different device or browser and connect to a different internet connection to see if that resolves the issue.
    4. If you are getting issues with the purchase, please share to us the error message/code. You may share a screenshot and please do not include your personal information like full name or card details.

For the controller and console issue, try the following:

Clean your controller and console.
    Update the console and controller.

Try power cycle console:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Power cycle controller:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, and then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

Let us know how it went.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cameron F.1 Win User

Why am I unable to Play Modern Warfare (2019) on my Series X but, I can play it on my Xbox One?

I purchased the game on the Xbox One. Why would I need to purchase it again for the Series X?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Fifa 23 xbox x|s crossplay with Ps5/Pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You have installed the game version, if you purchased the FIFA 23 ULTIMATE EDITION XBOX ONE & XBOX SERIES X|S you will be able to install both games.

Simply search FIFA 23 XBOX SERIES X|S on your Xbox Series S to install the correct version.
  6. Big Country1 Win User

Why is my Xbox Series X crashing on high quality Games.

So I ended up purchasing a new Xbox. I purchased a series S for the time being. I have sold the Series X, before selling the issue still persisted. After buying a new series S the problem no longer is an issue for me. I am still looking to buy a new series X in the near future in hopes of the problem to be resolved. Thank you for you assistance.
Thema:

1. Why the hell am I not being able to purchase an Xbox series X game - Similar Threads - Why hell being

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  8. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  9. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  10. Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan: Why can't I put my gamertag -ThcKraven- it's for my clan man thc stands for the hell clan 7234c3fd-6d9f-4209-8642-3db91796e26c