Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

Discus and support Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YounessX3, Aug 14, 2023.

1. YounessX3
    YounessX3 Guest

I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?

:)

YounessX3, Aug 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would need to ask the games developer that question
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello YounessX3 how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I understand your frustration well and I agree with you, but it's not Xbox's fault, but the game's producer who very poorly optimizes the PUGB game for consoles.
  4. jasonPruitt Win User

Remote Play Doesn't Work in IOS 16

I am also having the same damn issue why the heck isn’t anyone fixing this ****!!!! I can no longer remote into Xbox series X with iPhone iOS 16.1!
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Help

. On Xbox serious x, can you play two players on single consul. My brother and I used to play Bad company, multiplayer or maybe it was coop, on the weekends at home. Does not appear we can do that with the X series???
    Whether you can do split screen multiplayer is dependent on the game itself. Fewer and fewer games these days have any sort of split screen multiplayer.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

How to play gears of war 2 split screen on the series x with a guest a count

Hello Todd,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To play Gears of War 2 split screen on the Xbox Series X with a guest account, try the following steps:

1. Connect a second controller to your Xbox Series X.

2. Launch Gears of War 2.

3. Press the start button on the second controller to sign in as a guest account.

4. Once the guest account is signed in, press the start button on the first controller to start the game.

5. From the main menu, select "Campaign" or "Horde" mode.

6. Once you have selected your game mode, press the start button on the second controller to join the game as a split-screen player.

That's it! You should now be able to play Gears of War 2 split screen on your Xbox Series X with a guest account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Why heck pubg

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...