Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

Discus and support Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Romeo Iacopetta, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

There is most likely no other reason for this other than that mada-nada-money, and you'll let Minecraft slip under that guideline? C'mon, there's gotta be an EXCPLICIT reason for this. Let me list a few things that Xbox players CAN'T do on Roblox:

• No source of chatting other than with ONLY Xbox players
    • No ability to make friends
    • No way of creating private servers
    And Roblox says it's a game for everyone? BULLCRAP! Get a grip.

:)

Romeo Iacopetta, Sep 25, 2022
  2. Morning - MSFT Win User

Hi I am trying to play Roblox on tablet mode (HP computer brand new), but it seems that my jumping and moving controls are gone and I can’t move or jump or change my perspective. Can anyone help?

Hello Amanda Houet,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  3. Morning - MSFT Win User

Roblox doesn't work on the Microsoft store.

Hello Jeff E1,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you're upset that Roblox doesn't work in the Microsoft Store, and I understand your feelings,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited, but I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for appropriate technical support.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community
  4. Morning - MSFT Win User

Microsoft Store Roblox randomly freezes

hello DaimChocoBar,

Welcome to the Microsoft community!

I understand that you're frustrated that Roblox isn't working, and I understand how you feel,

Roblox is not owned by Microsoft, so what I can do for you is very limited.

But I can point you to the right community, Roblox has a dedicated support team, search for Roblox support to find their support community, please contact them for proper technical support.

Sincere regards

Good morning | Microsoft Support community
  5. JosephCraftHD Win User

Diablo III Day One digital Download?

Yeah. But I really wish they would. Xbox LIVE is the only system which doesn't currently allow for Day One Digital Downloads. Blizzard allows it, Steam allows it, Sony allows it, Heck, even Nintendo is starting to allow it! Why is Microsoft the only
    company who doesn't acknowledge the beneficial aspects of Day One Downloads?!
  6. bootloop Win User

ROBLOX committing FRAUD by blocking unverified accounts

As per my notes above this issue appears to have been caused by Microsoft not sending the verification email from XBOX to link the accounts and ROBLOX for allowing the account to continue without this verification.

IF Microsoft could resend this verification it means the email address would be registered with the ROBLOX account allowing them to verify the ownership.
Thema:

Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication?

1. Why the heck is Microsoft not allowing roblox communication? - Similar Threads - Why heck Microsoft

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the heck is pubg not supporting split screen on xbox series x: I mean Xbox is the most powerfull console in the world and support some very big game in split screen, like warzone they just need to finish it, but why not pubg I mean is there a reason?...